Feeding my 3 month old raw food? Darwins or primal?

malteseforum.com is a way to find and share information. You can ask questions on any Maltese dog topic, get answers from real people, and share your insights and experience. Sponsored by the largest and most active Maltese dog website in the world. Professionally moderated.
Munchikin_

Feeding my 3 month old raw food? Darwins or primal?

Postby Munchikin_ » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:53 pm

Hello everyone I am a new mommy to a 3 month old maltese and I need to figure out what to feed him.. I am currently cooking him food from the cook book called.. Healthy home cooking for the maltese. Which he loves most of the recipes. And he has fromm dried food. Which he doesnt really eat. Is it safe to give him raw food like Darwins or Primal? I was told wait until he is a year old to eat raw food but i have read he can eat it now. He loves apples, bananas, carrots (raw&cooked) string green beans, shrimp and he has many more favorites. I just cant seem to get him to like his fromm..

I need advice, suggestions, all the info i can get! What supplements do i need to buy for him? I cook all his food in coconut oil, canola oil, or olive oil. And go by the cookbook so he gets all the vitamins n minerals n soforth that he needs.. But I was going to try to get him to eat one of the raw foods.

Thanks in advance!!

Rafaelrhins

Feeding my 3 month old raw food Darwins or primal

Postby Rafaelrhins » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:35 pm

I like to get what i pay for NATURALLY.For colour enhancing food thats what display tanks are for.

Return to “Discussion of Maltese Dogs”