Biting my shoes and boots

malteseforum.com is a way to find and share information. You can ask questions on any Maltese dog topic, get answers from real people, and share your insights and experience. Sponsored by the largest and most active Maltese dog website in the world. Professionally moderated.
Missv

Biting my shoes and boots

Postby Missv » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:23 pm

My Maltese Winter is chewing my foot wears. She would usually do it when my sister dog Niño stay over. Two weeks ago she bit 2 boots when Niño was over. Niño is at home and Today I came home and Winter chewed 1 of my flip flop. Her habit is becoming expensive. She have toys to chew and play with. She is a rescued dog. I found her in my parents' yard in the winter. She was dirty and matted. She now has a loving family for 5 years now. My mother call her my grand dog. She would chew anything ( 2 of my flip flops, 2 boots, and 1 shoe, my sister and her daughter's Coach sneakers, sister's 1 sandal, sister's pillow from new couch, 6 shoes of my mother's, mother' box spring, husband's 1 sandal, brushes, and plastic containers). What can I do?

Return to “Discussion of Maltese Dogs”