My 4 year old Maltese acting strange

malteseforum.com is a way to find and share information. You can ask questions on any Maltese dog topic, get answers from real people, and share your insights and experience. Sponsored by the largest and most active Maltese dog website in the world. Professionally moderated.
Daisymae1982

My 4 year old Maltese acting strange

Postby Daisymae1982 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:17 pm

Hi everyone, I have a 4 year old Maltese Daisy and lately she has been acting super strange. She just wants to hide or sleep and the only time she ever gets excited is when she gets treats. She doesn't even have an intrest in fetch anymore. It is winter and she hasn't been on a walk in a while so maybe she is just in a funk. I am a hairdresser and she normally comes to the salon with me and is a real people person. But lately she just hides behind the shampoo bowl and really doesn't go to anyone. At home she is always under the bed and when I try to play she seems to run and hide under the couch. She doesn't seem in pain and she is eating, drinking and going to the bathroom normally so no outward signs of anything. She has been to the vet, he ran bloodwork and did X-rays and everything looked fine. Has anybody else had this problem???

Return to “Discussion of Maltese Dogs”